Great song, amazing boat

Discussion in 'Boating Forum' started by Zac, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Zac

Zac Administrator Staff Member

2. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member

Great video. For some reason I have a sudden urge to learn guitar! I just wrote on another topic about my cocktail making skills but I have nothing on these guys.

3. DanielEveve

DanielEveve New Member

Can a custom boat truly be considered exceptional if it fails to navigate through major hurdles, such as treacherous waters, extreme weather conditions, or challenging fishing grounds, without compromising its performance or safety? Share your experiences and insights on how custom boat manufacturers can overcome these obstacles to create vessels that truly excel in every aspect.

4. DanielEveve

DanielEveve New Member

A masterpiece or an extravagant display of wealth? Is the creation of this luxurious yacht a testament to engineering brilliance or an excessive symbol of opulence in today's world?

5. DanielEveve

DanielEveve New Member

A floating masterpiece or an extravagant display of wealth? Is the creation of super yachts an art form or a reflection of excessive opulence? How do you perceive these vessels and their impact on the marine industry and society as a whole?

6. DanielEveve

DanielEveve New Member

A floating masterpiece or an excessive display of wealth? Share your thoughts on the controversial symbol of opulence and craftsmanship.